Also called Swiss Cheese Plant, Monstera Deliciosa is a widely popular plant due to it's uniquely fenestrated leaves. This plant is an easy to care for aroid plant. As the plant matures, it will develop the signature fenestrated leaves.
Shipped straight from our greenhouse to your door, your plant will arrive as pictured and pre-potted. All you have to do is open the box, pull the plant out and enjoy it in your home. Please note the images are a representation of the plants available, not the exact plant you will receive. All plants are unique; we will handpick and carefully package the best of our selection for each order!
Monstera Deliciosa, Split-leaf Philodendron in Contemporary Pot
- Monstera deliciosa
- Contemporary Pot: 6" Diameter Plant, Approx 14" Tall
- Yes - Helps Remove Toxins
- No - Mildly Toxic to Pets
- Thrives in Medium to Bright Indirect Light
- Medium - Water When Soil is 50% Dry