Swiss Cheese Plant featres highly fenestrated leaves and grows in a vining form. This is the perfect unique houseplant to add to your collection!
Shipped straight from our greenhouse to your door, your plant will arrive as pictured and pre-potted. All you have to do is open the box, pull the plant out and enjoy it in your home. Please note the images are a representation of the plants available, not the exact plant you will receive. All plants are unique; we will handpick and carefully package the best of our selection for each order!
Monstera Adansonii, Swiss Cheese Plant in Eco Pot
- Monstera Adansonii
- Eco Pot: 4" Diameter Plant, Approx 8" Tall
- Yes - Helps Remove Toxins
- No - Mildly Toxic to Pets
- Thrives in Medium to Bright Indirect Light
- Low - Water When Soil is 75% Dry
- Thrives in Normal Humidity
- 2-4 Business Days
- Plants Ship With Heat Packs From November-March, Allow for Extra Processing Time