Flapjack Plant, also called Paddle Plant is a unique succulent plant with thick rounded leaves. Like most succulent plants, this plant is easy to care for and makes a perfect beginner plant! It's unique shape make it popular for succulent and houseplant collectors as well.
Shipped straight from our greenhouse to your door, your plant will arrive as pictured and pre-potted. All you have to do is open the box, pull the plant out and enjoy it in your home. Please note the images are a representation of the plants available, not the exact plant you will receive. All plants are unique; we will handpick and carefully package the best of our selection for each order!
Kalanchoe Thyrsiflora, Flapjack Plant in Eco Pot
- Kalanchoe thyrsiflora
- Eco Pot: 4" Diameter Plant, Approx 10" Tall
- Easy - Low Maintenance
- Yes - Helps Remove Toxins
- No - Mildly Toxic to Petrs
- Thrives in Bright Indirect Light
- Low - Water When Soil is Completely Dry
- Thrives in Normal Humidity
- Moderately Easy
- 2-4 Business Days
- Plants Ship With Heat Packs From November-March, Allow for Extra Processing Time